What the E-Government has to offer...
The City of Wels offers E-Government as supplementary service for our citizens to contact us. Of course you can still contact us in person, in writing, or over the phone. However, E-Government offers many advantages:
- You can contact us 24-7.
- Using E-Government is a comfortable way to contact us.
- You don't have to know who or which department is responsible for your request, via E-Government your request will be forwarded to the responsible department.
- You will find a wide variety of information and answers to your questions and requests on our service sites.
- The E-Government provides general information online, such as opening hours, phone numbers, or information about which documents are necessary for certain requests.
- Cashless transactions via credit cards or cash cards.
- Parking tax can be paid via "Handyparken" (using your cell phone for paying the parking tax).
- We provide important information and forms online.
- You can easily find addresses and contacts on our online city map.
- Our online library catalogue displays all books, publications and digital media which are available at the public library.
- Make appointments at the Passport Office or the Office for Registration of Residents online.
- You can find all important events which take place in Wels in our data base of events.
- You can add your events to this data base any time you wish.
More information available in German: